Post graduation work permit

The post-graduation work permit (PGWP) is a cornerstone of Canada's immigration system because it enables overseas students who graduate from Canadian universities and colleges to work in Canada for up to three years following graduation. Additionally, the post-graduation work permit aids graduates in establishing permanent residence status in Canada.
The PGWP is an open work permit that permits the bearer to work for any employer in any place in Canada and to freely change employment.

What is the Process for Obtaining a Work Permit in Canada•
While the IRCC has the authority to provide licences to all foreign nationals, if you wish to work in Canada, you must meet the following conditions. You are qualified to apply for a PGWP if you meet the following criteria:
• You graduated from a certified learning institution (DLI)
• You have fulfilled all programme requirements.
• Your course will last at least eight months.
• You are enrolled in an academic, vocational, or professional programme on a full-time basis.
• You graduated from a post-secondary institution in Quebec, such as a CEGEP, a technical school, a college, a trade school, or a university.
• You may provide a transcript or an official letter from your institute to substantiate the arguments made above.
• Additionally, there are other eligibility conditions.
• After assembling the required papers, you have 180 days from the date of your final test to apply for a post-graduate work visa.


Book a Consultant



Check your eligibility for FREE.